Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog site. This site is for encouragement and to inspire you to follow your dreams. We are our biggest down fall when we lose the confidence or have the fear of failing. We all have failed at something but that should not stop us from getting up and trying again. We cannot allow that one failure to stop us from pushing forward. We just stop believing in ourselves before we even try.



You can do whatever it takes to get where you want to be, just keep trying and have faith! The blog name "A better way of thinking" has many meanings and hopefully you can find something that will interest you to keep coming back and telling your friends and family. We will have articles by women who've been through the struggles and now have found themselves. I will have articles of my personal road of healing and going through the motions of finding myself from life experiences. We will have books to help encourage us. I hope you find your experience here enjoyable and helpful.

9 comments:

  1. This seen like an interesting blog site that will relate to all women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so excited!! I'll have mine in to you before the end of the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Blog name which is inspiring and thought peovoking! I love it! Keep on growing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I am sorry for the incorrect spelling of the word "peovoking" I meant "Provoking"

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your journal and I can remember feeling the same way. Thank you for being so open. I cannot wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great concept. I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. God makes no mistakes... This page is right on time... I need a boost in my self confidence I'm struggling daily on a job hunt but I refuse to lose faith.. I haven't made my way through the site yet but Thank you in advance...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lisa T don't lose faith because your time will come for everything to fall in place for you. One of the most important things one must do is stay positive. Being positive sometimes can be hard but it is possible and everything will work out. I hope you continue following...

    ReplyDelete